Once you’ve registered as a cardholder, you can view your account to:
- See what items you have checked out and when they’re due;
- Renew items;
- Change your address;
- Change your PIN (password);
- Search for items and place “holds” for items you’d like to reserve;
- Communicate with us to either borrow items from another library outside Navajo County Library District or suggest a purchase for our collection (aka “Recommend to Order”); and
- See if you owe money (you can pay at the library with cash, check or credit/debit card or online through PayPal).
- If you provide us with your email address, we’ll send you a notification when an item is available to pick-up, and also when your checked out items are almost due.